Monday, November 29, 2010

Our team - POLAND part 3

Hello Everyone!
My name is Karolina,
and i'll tell you something about me.
I really don't like writing about myself,
so this entry won't be too expanded ;)

I'm typical fifteen-year-old girl.
In free time I meet friends,
who are very important in my life.
I love listening to music, especially rock,
blues and reggae. In summers my favorites
activities are rideing a horse and waveboarding.
In Winter i prefer snowboarding,
skating and walking in the mountains.
Of course, the school takes me a lot of time,
but if there was no tests and homework,
it would be really nice :D

my favorite subject in school is physics,
informatic and mathematics. I hate biology and geography,
because I have a close mind and I can't learn 'to memorize'

I'm a cheerful and spontaneous person, opened for people and new
experiences. I'm not afraid of new challenges
and I try to take from life as much as possible!

My Spanish girl is Violeta Sacristan. We often talk together and i think,
she's very nice. I am impatient to know all of you here, in Poland!
we'll spend great time ;)



kisses for everyone!


3 comments: