Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our team - POLAND part 4




Hello everyone!

My name is Paulina and now I'm 15. :) I'm really happy that we'll meet in March! At the beginning I'll tell about my hobbies, music which I like and so on.

I have been a dancer for six years. When I started, I was dancing some kind of hip hop.
But now I'm dancing ballet, jazz, broadway, hip hop, dancehall, belly dance... all types of dance.
I hope that in the future I'll be a famous trainer. :)

Theater - this is my other passion. It is associated with dance. I helped my sister in the production of short film. It was in real earnest nice experience.
When I'll have 16 yrs old, I will join to Greenpeace and Peta, I think you know what it is. :)
I love music. I also listen Vasithy, Portishead, John Mayer, Grizzly Bear, Miriah
and artist like Sean Paul or Beenie Man.
I suppose that you don't know many of these artists or groups, but I recommend. ;)

My Spanish friend is Eva Valles Guajardo. I'm happy that I get to know her in this time.
I think that we'll spend our time really agreeably. :)

I would like to know all of us.
And If you want, you can write to me on Facebook (Paulina Humerczyk)
or on e-mail (paulina.humerczyk@gmail.com). :)

See you in Poland!
Kisses, Paulina


2 comments: