Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our team - POLAND part 5


Hello everyone!
My name is Karolina, but most of my friends call me Karla. I’m 15, however it’s not seen in my behaviour- sometimes I'm very childish. :)) I live in Poland for my entire life and I think it’s a very nice place, I am sure that you enjoy the site.


My hobbies are photography, horse riding, drawing, playing guitar and meeting friends. I’m also keen on music- my favourite bands are sum 41, green day, muse, coldplay among others. I hate to get up early and I scared of spiders, they are disgusting.


I’m interested in biology and chemistry, but I really don’t like maths and geography. If I finish a school, I would like to be a doctor or interior decorator.

I’m an open person, who likes to make new acquaintances. I can’t wait to meet you :)


My spanish girl is
Natalia Muñoz Garcia. I hope that we’ll get on well and spend a great time :]

take care!
Karolina



2 comments: