Thursday, December 9, 2010

Our team- POLAND part 9


Hello everyone ;)

My name is Julia, I’m 15 years old and I’m the only child in the family.
I’m ambitious and I always want to achieve my goals. I like meeting my friends and talking with them for a long time. I like animals, I have a dog. I love shopping and listening to the music.

My hobby is ballroom dancing. I have been dancing for four years. I love doing it, because it gives me a lot of happiness.

My Spanish friend is Diana Jimenez. I think she is really nice and friendly, I hope we will be friends.

I can’t wait to meet all of you.
Kisses. ;*

2 comments:

  1. Why not dance the flamenco in Spain?
    Thaks for your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our group, Julia. I hope you can do some Spanish dancing here.
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete