Monday, December 20, 2010

Our team - Spain part 1

Hi everyone :)
I´m Sara Hernandez and I´m 14 ! I´m a tall and blonde girl. I´m always laughing and smiling, I´m friendly and I hate the lamb hahahahahaha
My hobbies are the photography and in general, the music ! I love singing, I do it all the time, but I'm embarrassed that other people hear me :S
I don´t have pets, but I would like to have dog. They are great friends ! 
I don´t have favorite singer but I like so much Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Michael Jackson, Taylor Swift, everlife... and more and more and more ;)
I love English and I don´t like so much lenguage and physics and chemistry :S
I want to visit Greece and obviously the USA ! 
I practise floorball and in winter, I always ski ! It´s very fun and sometimes a little bit adventurous ! But, I can endure the fear ! hahahaha (not always^^ )
My polish friend is Maria Urbanska, I´ve talked to her many times and I think she is nice :) She loves chocolate ! ^^
I want to talk to all of you, and to meet you at Poland ! :) It will be a wonderful travel and a wonderful week !
A kiss from Spain ^^


You can contact with me at Facebook (I´m Sara Hernandez Lopez) Or with e-mails (sarita_cuchikita@hotmail.com) :)

6 comments: