Thursday, February 24, 2011

Our Team - Poland part 26


Hi, I'm Malwina and in March, I'm done 16 years ! ;D
I've got two older brothers, one has got 20, second 21.

My Spanish is Carmen and I met her yesterday, but She's must nice,
i think. I can't wait her, I'm so glad than I can take part in this exchange.


Actually, I should write, what I like. So I like so much music and day without this there is. I listen diffrent musical genres.

I don't know, what I would do without my friends. My lovers from this exchange is Asia, Iwona and Viktoria. Beyond them i love Starbucks coffee.

I always want go to Spain (I so much like Sun). In future I want travel in all world, one of my dreams is to fly a balloon c:

Otherwise, I like cooking but I don't think than I'm the best in it.



By the way, I hope than will be best!
See you soon!


PS: I'm sorry for mistakes xD

2 comments: