Saturday, February 5, 2011

Our Team - Spain part 4


Hi!! I'm Alicia Gruber and I'm 14.

I like meeting my friends, dancing, skiing, listen to music; specialy to Beyoncé, Rihanna, Leona Lewis, The Black Eyed Peas... ;) I also like watch TV (Lost, Gossip Girl, The Simpsons...)

In school I'm good at Geography, History and English. But I HATE MATHS!!!

Last summer I went to Ireland to learn English, and it was great!! I wish that this exchange will be as good as that one... Or Better! I want to go to Poland right now :D

My polish Friend is Paulina Adamska, I think that she is a very nice girl and I can't wait for meet her!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to meet you, Alicia!
    I've already added you as friend on facebook, so just check your inbox :))
    I hope you will like Paulina and have a great time here in Poland.
    Kisses, Maja

    ReplyDelete