Sunday, March 6, 2011

Our Team - Poland part 27

Hola a todos!

My name is Weronika and I'm 16 in June. I've got one sister (Marta - she's 18) and two stepbrothers (Oskar's - 3, Janek's - 1). I'm an optimistic and a friendly person but I'm not patient enough when it comes to annoying people :P I love listening to all kind of music except for heavy metal. At school I like the most biology, chemistry and English. In future I'd love to learn French, Italian and Spanish because I think the sounds of those languages are simply beautiful :) My dream is to travel all around the world :) I like spending time with my friends and going shopping. My Spanish girl is Pilar and she's a lovely person :) We got to know each other a little on facebook :D I can't wait until you come to Poland, only over 20 days left! :D Besos! :*


2 comments: