Sunday, March 6, 2011

Our team - Spain part 8


Hi:):)
I lorena (Lore) vega , I have sixteen.

My partner is Asia Chichonska exchange and have the same taste is awesome to know another person who does not know and who likes the same things that ati is really fun and I look forward conorcerla in person:)

I love fashion, I love to design clothes. ^ ^ I love Vogue, Elle, etc.
My first hobby shop, be with my friends, instead listen music (I like all kinds of music on my ipod often Michael Jackson, Black Eyed Peas, Guns N Rose, John Lennon, Maldita Nerea, etc) and especially out of partying with my friends.

My favorite classes are biology (I love begoña), technology and music, physics and chemistry are very bad at me but I'm trying to pass it.

I love that people always have a smile that in this life it's best to smile:)

I have really wanted to be in Poland and to meet you:)
Poland Love (L)

xoxo;) Loree.
PD: Sorry for the errors English is not my specialty ^ ^

2 comments: