Thursday, January 13, 2011

Our team -Spain part 2


Hi everyone!! =)

My name is Dayana (Daya) I have 16 years old
I'm very sincere person, because i don't like liar people. I'm honest and friendly and I love give affection to people. I'm very proud girl, i don't like egocentrics and selfish people. I'm a happy, extrovert and nice girl. I'm smiling and i love my friends. I don't like maths and chemistry, my favorite subjects are history and geography ^^

I love sports, especially football and my favorite team is Real Madrid i also like volleyball. I love fashion, photography and music and especially "the Black Eyed Peas", McFly, ECDL.. I love dancing and out with my friends to party or just be with them. I love Italian food and i don't like fish and some vegetables.. xD

My Polish is Viktoria is an amazing girl and we're going to be great friends (L)

kisses DaYaa =)

2 comments: