Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our team - Poland part 19

Hello everyone!
I'm Maria Urbańska and I'm 14. I love singing and plaing the guitar (you see :) ). I like swimming and dancing, but I don't. I listen every kind of music but I love rock, pop and sometimes metal. ;) My favorite band is Evanescence.
I very like... no, I love reading a books (fantasy and youth novels) and I do it very, very often where and when I can. :) I have two brothers: older -Piotrek he's 22 years old, and younger - Kuba he's 7. We have rabbit and her name is Iśka.
I'm optimist. My friends tell me: 'You're patient, cheerful, sometimes a little crazy and you try to make others happy.' I don't know, maybe it's true. :)
My spanish friend is Sara and I think she's very very nice, and cool.
I can not wait for your arrival and meet you all.
Oh, and I'm sorry for my errors ( if are here). ;)

2 comments: