Sunday, January 2, 2011

Our team - Poland part 17

Hi there! I'm Dominika Orlińska and I'm 14 years old. I'll probably make loads of mistakes in my post, so I apologize in advance ;) In school I'm good at Geography, History and English, but I really can't cope with Math and Chemistry.
I love music - I'm playing the piano and listening to rock. My favourite band is Muse, but I also like Coldplay, Pink Floyd, U2, Queen, AC/DC, 30STM and SOAD.
I adore laughing, shopping, reading books (especially thrillers, these about conspiracy theories and vampires - not ''Twilight''!), watching comedies, meetings with friends and lots of similar things. I've younger sister - Milena, she's 2.
My Spanish friend is Matias - he's very nice and he doesn't like Justin Bieber! :D
Can't wait to meet y'all :)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Dominika.
    I'm glad to know about you.I hope you'll have a great time here in Spain with Matias and his family, It´s surprising that he also has a sister called Milena.

    ReplyDelete