Sunday, January 2, 2011

Our team- Poland part 18


My name's Anna Eliza Malinowska and I looove music. My favourite band is System of a Down. I'm listening they aaaaall the time. I like creating new things. I like too everything which isn't popular. I hate sweet Disney's stars. So I hate Justin Bieber-sorry. My hobby is too football. Especially spanish La Liga. My favourite team for six years is Real Madrid. I am vegetarian because I hate animals and I loathe them. My passion is FASHION!!! No, I'm kidding. My passion is everything connected with art. I like drawing and painting. I love singing. I like strange and original people. I have three BFF. My favourite subject is History. Poland has an interesting History, I think. I'm learning in school german language, so I weakly speak english. Now I use google tranlate :D I have two sisters. They are younger than me. Kamila is 12 and Martyna-7. I was on exchange with Austria in Wien and in Czech Republic in Znojmo. My spanish is Miriam (L) and she is PERFECT, I really like her. I can't wait for Your visit in our country! jajajajajajaja

Click HERE is my currently favourite song.

No comments: